Re: [LUG] [ExeterLUG] Lug meets

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013, Paul Sutton wrote:

Reminder and request for show of hands please

Exeter Lug meet - Friday 13th September - Exwick community centre , 7:30
Devon and Cornwall meet (paignton) Sat 14th September - 14:30, centre
peace in Paignton meet in cafe area., I can't be there due to being in
Teignmouth for the rugby, sorry can't be helped,  but meeting is
arranged and can run with or without me.

I should be at the Exwick one. It's gluten-free cake week too ;-)

Not sure about Paignton. Maybe not if there's another Exeter Pi Jam.

Gordon