Re: [LUG] [ExeterLUG] Lug meets

Friday the 13th, Spooky!!!
Be there... if you dare!!!! ;-)

On 6 September 2013 22:43, Martijn Grooten <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 6 Sep 2013, Paul Sutton wrote:
Reminder and request for show of hands please

Exeter Lug meet - Friday 13th September - Exwick community centre , 7:30
Devon and Cornwall meet (paignton) Sat 14th September - 14:30, centre
peace in Paignton meet in cafe area., I can't be there due to being in
Teignmouth for the rugby, sorry can't be helped, Âbut meeting is
arranged and can run with or without me.

I'll come to the Exeter one.

Possibly to the one in Paignton too, but I'll probably decide on the day. (In other words, don't count on me.)

Martijn.