Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day is VERY soon.

On 06/09/13 23:10, Tom Brough wrote:
Sorry this pent up feeling needs airing

We have 200+ registered members on this mail group.....

The local Software Freedom Day Event for Devon & Cornwall on the 21st September will take place at the Exwick Community Centre between 14:30 and 17:30.

This is an ideal opportunity to show your support and gratitude for Free Software and all those Free Software products you have been using for years.

Please come and demo/talk/discuss free software and your free software related projects.

If you have nothing to demo ... just come along ( bring your friends too)

If you can't come along Tweet, Facebook, email, fax, write, telegraph or use any other communication medium to get the event known in Devon & Cornwall.

If your NOT even prepared to do that .... what are you doing on this list in the first place?

I only ask that you do this one thing once a year....

So:

Advocate or Abdicate ... The choice is yours ....

PS.

I have no remorse ... if you have a guilty conscious after reading this so be it.... do something about it...

This the DCLUG not the CDLUG the splitters....
Tom te tom te tom