Re: [LUG] OT: Privacy is not dead

Hi Henry,

Fascinating stuff, I have saved the files.

One thing which HMRC does not tell us is that the money-
laundering
regulations are NOT retrospective. In fact they
only apply to
accounts opened after the effective date of
the regulations.

I am currently in correspondence with my
MP on this matter, her
response is awaited. Don't hold
your breath.

Regards etc,
Ray.

Message----
>From: henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx
>Date:
01/09/2013 10:10
>To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: Re:
[LUG] OT: Privacy is not dead

>For those interested,
Money Laundering regulations can be found at

>http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/mlr/getstarted/intro.htm>http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/mlr/your-role/resposibilities.htm
>

>--
>Henry
>Communication not signed with an original
manual signature or an appropriately verified digital
signature is not binding.