Re: [LUG] OT: Privacy is not dead

On 31/08/13 20:50, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 20:31:37 +0100
tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello tom,

There's some weird stuff goes on in 'banking'. SOme of my bank accounts
are where I used to live before moving down here. I have had demands
that I move it down here but to do that I have to present ID to the
How strange;  I tried to move my account from where I used to live to
here, but the bank reckoned it wasn't worth the aggro for either me or
them.  It's still there now.

bank where I used to live, not here.
Asinine, isn't it.

I think perhaps the local bank manager saw my Saturday night cash withdrawals when I went out for a sesh and wanted that on his books!
Tom te tom te tom