Re: [LUG] Command-line: jump to arbitrary parent dir from deeply nested dir (bash)

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013, Philip Hudson wrote:

https://github.com/vigneshwaranr/bd

I'll be implementing a tcsh version later, for the screaming millions of tcsh users (me & Gordon)

Intersting... I tend to use pushd/popd a lot though.

I'm also slowly migrating over to the dark bash side too - mostly due to all the Pi stuff and it being the default there and while my own Pis have tcsh installed, when dealing with the great unwashed who all use bash as the default it's making life easier...

And yes, in the past few weeks I've been teaching Python too )-:

Gordon