Re: [LUG] Wireless router

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013, Simon Avery wrote:

Few options, but I'm still chasing the holy grail.

Router;  Drayteks will do all that you want. However - I've gone from being
a huge fan to merely a lukewarm one thanks to some stability issues. We use
2820 and 2830s.

Ditto.

Another option is pfSense or Monowall running on a thin server (or in a
vm). Again, gone from big fan to not so much on the former due to poor
documentation and it failing to route occasionally (May be my configuration)

Third option is to do it all on debian, or your existing
linuxServerOfChoice.

You might also want to look at the Mikrotik range too... Sticked by linitx.com

Gordon