Re: [LUG] OT : Android phone crashing

On Sat, 3 Aug 2013, Simon Avery wrote:
Personally I'd be looking at apps, even to the extent of malicious ones.

It's been doing this even with only a few widely used apps from Google Play on it.

FS Corruption's also a possibility, but the Service Update makes me suspicious as
I've never had one for the S. (C could be better supported, I don't know)

I doubt Vodafone sends updates many times a day, though it may check regularly of course.

What's odd is that at times, the problem has all but gone away (one crash every few days) and then it comes back. During the past week, it's been crashing all the time. (Though I don't think it's ever done that when I'm actively using it. Or when it's being charged.)

Thanks.

Martijn.