Re: [LUG] monitors

Perfect! Thanks Ian.

On 31 Jul, 2013, at 11:19 am, Ian Dickinson wrote:

Hi Phil,
I could get as far as Wincanton, I'm sure :) However, while it might
be instructive for your kids to tinker with, I'm not sure how much of
an upgrade the towers would be! They are pretty old. How about I get
the kit to you, and you can decide whether to keep it or pass it along
the chain?

Ian