Re: [LUG] monitors

I have some old, but working, kit I'd like to clear out of the way -
two CPU towers (one's an HP with a P4 and 1Gb ram, can't remember what
the other one has inside) with flat screen monitors. I'd be happy to
donate them to any worthy cause, but I'm up in Somerset and don't come
down to Devon very often. Does anyone travel up Glastonbury way who
might be willing to courier them? Or, alternatively, anyone know of
anyone out this way who might be able to put them to good use?

Ian