[LUG] monitors

Hi

If anyone is or knows anyone getting rid of any old Flat screen monitors
please could they contact centre  peace in Paignton as they are looking
for some to go with the desktops they have so they can run IT related
activities.

http://www.centrepeace.org.uk/

If all goes well THIS will be the lugs first Devon based project
completed,  the Exeter lug have several on the go, but this is close to
completion.  We have donated kit that will be actually used as
intended,  hopefully both the Exeter and dcglug will get some good
publicity out of it, along with that comes advocacy for free software
and Linux.

please get in touch with them directly if you can help.

Thank you in advance,

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.

Software freedom day September 21 2013,  Exwick community centre