Re: [LUG] Microsoft die die die

What! i use google because it finds what i am looking for!!! if i bing or yahoo the same question i get superficiallity type results?

On Jul 20, 2013 6:52 PM, "bad apple" <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 20/07/13 18:31, tom wrote:
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20130703150037537 gives some
> interesting insights into the latest attacks on software by the usual
> suspects.
> Tom te tom te tom

Yeah, I read that too - more of the usual crap from the staggeringly
ironically named "FairSearch" tossers...

I challenge anyone to manage even a perfunctory glance at their homepage
(http://www.fairsearch.org/) without a hefty dose of alternating
hysterical laughter and stunned disbelief.

Boo hoo, poor Microsoft. Cry me a river!

Regards