Re: [LUG] Microsoft die die die

On 20/07/13 14:36, Kevin Peat wrote:
> Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>     As long as the alternative is free software, I agree.
>
>     --
>

> Good point. At least part of Microsoft's problem is casual users
> replacing Windows PC's with iPads which doesn't benefit the free
> software world one bit.
>
> Kevin

Marketing, both companies spend massive amounts on this,  the free
software community don't as any money is put back in to development.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.