Re: [LUG] NTFS drive unmountable

Hmm

Still problems: intermittently slow to mount, then wouldn't mount then would mount the drive but not the volume etc etc

Took out USB at both ends and then plugged it back in again, it mounted (and faster).

So probably the lead. I'll try a new one but I'll also look at replacement drive as SMART is detecting bad sectors. At lease I have a fighting chance of copying off anything remotely useful.

Many thanks

Phil