Re: [LUG] Amazon Cloud player

I think that this thread started with Amazon automatically making
downloads available if you have bought the CD.

My daughter just asked me to rip some new CDs to her MP3/Ogg player, and
on opening the CD in Konquerer, I found that there were folders on the
CD containing wav, MP3, Ogg, Flac (and CDA) files for each of the tracks
individually, as well as a folder containing one file for the whole CD
in each of the formats.

My older CDs don't have this so any idea how long has this been done for?

(Not a help if you just want the download of course, but not much point
Amazon making the service available automatically if you buy the CD.)

Phil