[LUG] Amazon Cloud player

I received a mail today from Amazon asking if I knew that I had 50 CD's available from Cloud player. Apparently these are what I've bought from Amazon over the years and are now available on all sorts of devices.

Except Linux. When I went to download the service is only available for Windows and Apple. I could download to Android but I don't listen to music on a phone or tablet. Maybe I can download and transfer, but it is just as easy to rip the CD's. Poor relations again.

George