Re: [LUG] Bootable USB device created with dd not recognized by other systems

On 03/07/13 18:30, Martijn Grooten wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM, I wrote:
>> All of this because I forgot to include a CD-drive when I ordered a
>> new machine the other day.
> To which the easiest solution of course is to buy an external drive
> and boot from there. Spending hours to fix a problem that can be
> avoided for a few quid isn't worth it.
>
> Thanks anyway. :-)
>
> Martijn.

Master install server, PXE booting all the way.

When you do as many installations as I do - and it is a truly insane
amount - it's the only way to fly!

I can't even imagine how many hours this box has saved me over the years...

Regards