Re: [LUG] OT surveillance

On 26/06/13 21:07, bad apple wrote:
On 26/06/13 20:09, bad apple wrote:

<some stuff>

Further to that last mail, I've just happened to cruise to El Reg who
happen to have a rather timely article up:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/06/26/ssl_forward_secrecy/

Worth a read, certainly. Also reinforces my contention that if the
spooks have the server signing keys (which they do) SSL is useless.

Regards

but If I'm communicating with you via SSL then they dont have the server signing keys - unless you've givent them your server signing key?
Tom te tom te tom