Re: [LUG] OT surveillance

Reading the online instructions I can see a way of using this reader to
change my /online/ banking PIN, but not change it on the card. AFAIK you
can only do that at a Natwest ATM?

Ah, OK. I'll give you that. I can change the PIN on the Red card they gave me to use with it, but it won't let me change the PIN on my bank card. I just assumed it could.

Aha! I'll stop trying to make it work then!

And yes, I have a reader for every bank account I have. All identical. Talk about a lack of joined up thinking )-:

What I did learn whilst looking at this, is that they should all be interchangeable, regardless of bank. One of my new years resolutions was to cut back on banks, and I've gone from five to one since January - so I don't have the readers to test this out any more.