Re: [LUG] OT surveillance

On 26 Jun, 2013, at 12:31 pm, mike wrote:

On 26/06/13 09:48, Neil Stone wrote:
If you have nothing to hide, why worry ?
Can we put webcams in your house and stream them on the net? Not that I would want to watch them the streams, but as you say 'if you have nothing to hide, why worry'?

My list of demands for the naive and reactionary who seriously ask this question:

Give me, right now (there is no question of a 'please'):

- Your PIN

- Your financial records and tax returns for the last 7 years

- Details of your last medical consultation

- Details of your children's last medical consultations

- Details of your last conversation with your employer's main supplier's main competitor

- Details of your last conversation with your employer's main competitor

- Facts you know about your employer that might affect their share price

- Facts you know that might embarass the establishment/affect national security

- Your Significant Other's favorite sexual position. Hell, let's have details on that one too.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63