[LUG] building firefox nightly 25.0a1

Ugh, the latest mozilla-central trunk suddenly refuses to build thanks
to all the new multimedia backend stuff.

If anyone else runs into this problem (gstreamer requirements) then:

sudo apt-get install libgstreamer*

will pull in all of the messy gstreamer-plugins*dev and other libraries
you'll need, at the cost of 115Mb or so of disk space.

Still can't figure out how to generate a deb out of it yet though, only
the same firefox-25.0a1.en-GB.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2 they distribute
themselves. Maybe even Mozilla can't figure out their own build system,
which wouldn't surprise me. Mercurial couldn't automatically merge the
updates this time either, I had to blow away my local clone and grab the
whole damn thing again. Happy days.

Regards