Re: [LUG] Yahoo spam article

On 27/06/13 16:53, Eion MacDonald wrote:

> On 27/06/2013 16:21, bad apple wrote:
>> Either way, top posting sucks but like the changing meaning of the word
>> "hacker",
> Does not 'suck' for inter company email that allows first 5 lines to go
> to a phone. ( I.e. download only first five lines)

That's absolutely retarded... not breaking a few decades worth of mail
convention (admittedly, it's a convention, not a standard, but so is
being polite) just for some crippled implementation. 'Cos, yeah, just
because you're on a phone, you're never going to want more than the
first five lines. *rolls eyes*

> Also the 'chain' is in order at most recent mail first in book pages
> when printed out to hard copy legal record

That on the other hand, is an excellent point. I didn't know that, thanks.

Regards