Re: [LUG] Free software: great power

--- cut here ---

I have:

[X] Submitted bugs
[ ] Submitted feature requests
[X] Submitted patches
[X] Posted/modified source code on github/launchpad/sourceforge/... (gitorious!)
[ ] Added/improved localization text
[ ] Added/improved documentation
[ ] Added/improved tests
[ ] Added/improved text/content/media/music/graphics/photos/maps/sounds/themes
[X] Helped a project with website admin and maintenance
[X] Helped a project with database admin
[ ] Helped a project with QA
[X] Helped with project admin
[ ] Helped a project with design/architecture
[ ] Submitted/maintained packages to/on a free software repo
[X] Blogged, tweeted, or posted answers/discoveries somewhere web-searchable
[X] Published under Creative Commons
[X] Paid for software authors' time
[ ] Paid for software creators'
services/hosting/support/training/consulting/manuals...
[ ] Paid for dual-licensed free software
[X] Donated to the FSF
[X] Added data to OpenStreetMap
[X] Edited WikiPedia or similar
[X] Donated legal services to a project
[ ] Donated accounting services to a project
[ ] Donated other professional services to a project
[X] Hosted a free software repo mirror
[ ] Donated hardware to a project
[X] Volunteered to make the tea and sweep up for a project
[X] Migrated users from non-free to free solutions
[ ] Other: Hugged one of my favorite Emacs author/evangelists.

[ ] I want to tell someone more about how I did one or more of these things.

--- cut here ---

I'd like to do more, too.