Re: [LUG] FW:

On 16/06/13 23:20, bad apple wrote:
On 16/06/13 21:36, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:36:11 +0100
bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello bad,

Whilst we're at it, immediately disable WPS on your router and kill the
UPnP service with fire: do your port forwarding manually.
Damn;  I recently had cause to change my router.  Guess what I forgot to
do?.....

Not to worry, it's done now.  Thanks for the reminder.

No problem, glad to help.

But really, EVERYONE on this list, check your router for UPnP right now
and if it's on (it will be by default) kill it right now.

Thanks, I checked and it was on. Note the past tense.

Neil