Re: [LUG] Windows NSA backdoor - website article

On 15 Jun, 2013, at 6:55 pm, Paul Sutton wrote:

"Microsoft basher" is one of the very few brands I *will* wear, and I will wear it with pride. I equate it with "truthful witness".

"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."

By all means attack and hate them for specific reasons, but if you do it just because they're Microsoft then every other argument you make will be tarred with the stain of bigotry.

There is much to dislike about MS, and I'm no fan of them by any means, but not everything they have ever done was bad.