Re: [LUG] Hotel Logging in Management

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the replies. Just to fill in some more details. The hotel has 50+ rooms and wants a form that allows the user to enter the wifi password and their email address. The email address to capture usage. This is both because of the law and also because of unauthorised access. Quite how they're going to monitor it I don't know.

I am using this as a project for a young secondary lad who is exploring computer options. He has recently put a distro of Linux on his laptop and was very impressed.

Thanks for all the help.

Rich