Re: [LUG] OT : but I'm very excited and needed to share!!!

On 19/05/13 22:49, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> A: Top-posting.
>

> Gordon

If you trim the post and then reply under it, the part you are replying
to then other people know what points are being responded too  if you
just top post it messes up the flow of the whole thread,  if you want to
reply to more than 1 point trim accordingly then others add  their
comments under your comments and the whole thread should simply flow
nicely.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.