Re: [LUG] An insanely long rambling bad apple review of apple: was Re: OS X v Wheezy was Re: Windows 8 vs Ubuntu 13.04

Wonderful, wonderful stuff. I endorse this so close to 100% that it hardly seems worth commenting.

Guess what? I'm commenting. Inline. I'm not actually putting any money it, but I *think* I may have at least one trick up my sleeve that would help even the mighty bad apple.