[LUG] Totally OT: UK Budget was Re: Avatars and advertising

Given the discussions on the Government and tax revenue I thought I would
share some data. I know I found it surprising when I first came across them

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/dec/04/government-spending-department-2011-12
http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/classic.html
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/public-expenditure-statistical-analyses-2012

The Guardian seems to indicate of the total Government income:
-   24% is spent on Work and Pensions
-   15% is spent on Health
-   8% is spent on Scotland, Wales and NI
-   8% is spent on Education
-   7% is spent on debt interest
-   7% is spent on HMRC (joy!)
-   5% is spent on defence
-   5% is spent on local government

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately