Re: [LUG] Avatars and advertising

On 28/04/13 22:38, Martijn Grooten wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 9:51 PM, raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Hi Mr Meowski,
>>
>> You should add:-
>>
>> Funding immigrants
> Oh, I never knew that :-(
>
> I guess I've missed out on a lot of funds.
>
> Martijn.

Don't worry Martijn, not all of us are xenophobes.

I *like* immigrants and have no time for the god damned Daily Mail crowd
who don't seem to understand that all of us came from somewhere else at
some point in the past.

So if you had any of my tax money you're welcome to it :]

I'd certainly rather the government gave it to you than spent it on
bloody Trident.

Regards