[LUG] Hackspace Event @ Met Office

FYI:

I was just sent this by my contact in the Met Office.....

Tom

I just thought I'd send you a reminder that the weekend after this is the NASA space
apps challenge from 0900 Saturday 20th overnight to 1600 on Sunday 21st.

"The Met Office will remain open throughout the night and will also have facilities for
hardware hacking - soldering, 3D printing, handtools - but not machine tools"

Seehttp://spaceappschallenge.org/location/exeter/

Tom.