Re: [LUG] Home server

On 05/04/13 18:12, Neil Winchurst wrote:
On 05/04/13 17:58, Simon Avery wrote:
Suggestions?

Yes - do it!

Thanks for the encouragement!! Now I have to start learning how it all
works. Sigh, more Googling I suppose. Do you recommend Ubuntu server?

Thanks

Neil

Having run Ubuntu for the past few years on my server (the server edition rather than the desktop) I've recently moved over to Debian. While there isn't a great deal of difference as far as I can see, it seems that Debian (Squeeze at least) is a little more stable. :-)

Rob