From: "Neil Winchurst" <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LUG] Tor Project
Date: Thu, Apr 4, 2013 13:42

Even though Linux is supposed to be a bit more secure than Windows I
still look around for anything I can find on the topic of web security.
Today I found a reference to something called Tor.

http://www.torproject.org

Has anyone on the list come across it? (I am particularly aiming this at
Bad Apple). If so I would be interested in any comments. Especially as I
seem to be getting more and more rubbish emails recently.

Regards

Neil