Re: [LUG] irc

I don't like that IRC is on another network -- as someone who uses IRC
a lot, and runs it in a screen session for months or years at a time,
more networks adds to that problem.

Freenode has its benefits -- if you install something like XChat on
Ubuntu or other distros, Freenode will be the default network, and
Freenode has a nice web UI we could put on the site too.

I'm in #dcglug on irc.freenode.net right now :)