Re: [LUG] valid image of wheezy debian

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013, Paul Sutton wrote:

I have just had a go at downloading the same image  file if I run
sha1sum on the img file i get a different checksum to
b4375dc9d140e6e48e0406f96dead3601fac6c81 which is mentioned on both the
website inside the file you download with this checksum in.  Either the
site hasn't been updated with a new checksum file or there is something
wrong with the downloading.

OR YOU JUST DIDN'T READ IT PROPERLY.

The sha1 is for the zip file, not the img file.

Gordon