Re: [LUG] Too cold to measure temps

> I have the same server, in same place... still working for now.

Mine popped up again by itself, none the worst, some time after 9.30.
Sunny morning warmed the roof and off she went again.

> How are you measuring/monitoring  the temp on it please?

In linux, (Ah, finally back on topic!) lm-sensors is the usual way.
However, the G7 ml110 doesn't seem to pick much up at all, only cpu.

ILO does have the full range, and has current temps. Handily, it
stores the last known temp when it turns off - but ambient for me was
storing 0. On return of power, it was still showing 0 and I had a
while of wondering if it would tip back under and go away again, but
now it's showing 4c.   Just login to that on its own IP whether the
server is running or not and it'll show you. (Although temps aren't
updated on power off, the UI still work)

My loft usually goes no lower than 5c, but combined with the strong
wind blowing in under the sarking obviously pushed it a little too far
this morning.