Re: [LUG] Asterisk and SPA3000

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Paul Hirst wrote:

Sounds like I'm unlikely to achieve what I want on my budget but I'll keep playing with what I have for a little longer just in case I can make it tolerable.

Thanks for all the advice. At least now I have a better idea of what's up and what level of success I can expect.

In theory it shoud all work - SIP is supposed to be a standard...

In practice I've found various degrees of "standard" )-:

Gordon