Re: [LUG] Low Powered Computers

Hi Richard,

When choosing an inverter to power computers it is a good idea to get the "Pure Sine" type. The cheaper standard inverters are ok for lighting etc. But for delicate electronics the clean output of a Pure Sine unit is a must. I'm willing to help out if you're anywhere near me (Barnstaple)?

Rgds BjÅrn.