Re: [LUG] Android root & unlock

I overlook the whole of exeter from my exwick appartment.. I can see the mast from my window. Im always 3g or the H. I stream at 1mbps HD bbc iplayer and download at around 600kbps from good servers. I do however get droped from time to time to below 2g, it is annoying.. But it is as fast as cornish broadband. For the price i pay.. Im very happy.