Re: [LUG] Android root & unlock

Rooting guides over at xda and androidforums

Ray

Sent from my Nexus 7

On Feb 20, 2013 9:08 PM, "Martinus Scriblerus" <martinus.scriblerus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not strictly Linux but related. I have an android phone (Galaxy S)
that is now out of contract & warranty. I'd be interested in unlocking
it for use on another network, and also in installing a new updated
build.

Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

--
Martinus Scriblerus scripsit ex 50º 21' N, 4º41' W