Re: [LUG] Android root & unlock

On 20 February 2013 21:12, Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I suggest giffgaff for network choice. Www.giffgaff.com
> Unlimited internet and texts, unlimited same network calls. Cheepest other
> network calls. Non contract, recieve a share of company profits twice a
> year, make company decisions.

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind. At the moment I'm looking for a
procedure to follow. I'm also wondering which build to go for - I've
been considering CyanogenMod and Paranoid Android.

At the moment I'm using it for ebooks & podcasts. Not sure whether to
call it a smart (because I'm not using it as a phone now) or an sPod.

--
Martinus Scriblerus scripsit ex 50º 21' N, 4º41' W