Re: [LUG] Oops

On 13/02/13 09:17, Daniel Robinson wrote:

One day in and system rescue disk is being deployed!!!
"who needs a Xorg.conf anyway!!!"

This is what happens when one becomes confident and cocky!!!

Technically in most cases you don't need an xorg.conf anymore (only if you have to give X some specific settings :-D).

I still wake up in a cold sweat sometimes after playing with xorg.conf and multi-seat Linux. Well, okay technnically the X stuff was reasonably straightforward, it was Pulse Audio which caused me to lose hair!

Rob