Re: [LUG] debian and wireless

On 10/02/13 21:45, Daniel Robinson wrote:

> Why bluetooth? Im trying to install wna1100 usb wireless adapter

I think it was just an example try doing

lsmod | grep wna1100 or lsmod | grep netgear

Paul
> On Feb 10, 2013 9:43 PM, "Brad Rogers" <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:14:07 +0000
>     Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:manipula@xxxxxxxxx>>
>     wrote:
>
>     Hello Daniel,
>
>     >So... I followed the steps... I look in synaptic and it shows me that
>     >the firmware is now installed..
>
>     Good start.
>
>     >I checked lsmod but couldnt see the device listed.
>     >Any further tips appreciated
>
>     $ lsmod | grep bluetooth
>
>     Will give a much shorter, more pertinent, list.
>
>     --
>      Regards  _
>              / )           "The blindingly obvious is
>             / _)rad        never immediately apparent"
>     Who's a sucker now?
>     Edward The Bear - The Damned
>
>     --

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.