[LUG] debian and wireless

Good afternoon folks.

Firstly i'd like to say a quick thank you to those who helped me install Ubuntu at the Exeter meeting. so Thank You!

I have since removed Ubuntu and replaced it with Debian. I found Ubuntu to be so radically different to the Linux I know. an example would be xorg.conf (what have they done with it!)

Anyway, Debian.

I downloaded and burnt the first two ISO's and installed Debian off the disks. Great!

I now am having huge issues trying to establish a network.

3G - Samsung Galaxy Ace - ~Wireless~ Netgear WNA1100 - Debian 6.0.6

Could anyone give step by step instructions on how to get this working please.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Robinson