Re: [LUG] Traceroute

 On 09/02/2013 05:34, bad apple wrote:
On 08/02/13 23:24, Julian Hall wrote:
saw one once where a router was not configured for full duplex so you
could go one way through it but not the other
Do you even understand what a router is? Do you even know what "duplex"
means?

I hope to god you are not responsible in any way for network
configuration. If you are, fire yourself immediately.

Kind regards,

Your boss.
Yes and yes or I wouldn't have bothered posting.. I was quoting an actual incident in my last workplace.

Kind regards,

Julian