Re: [LUG] Traceroute

Sarcasm from me?  As if..

Knowing what some individuals on the list do as a job, I am amazed how they manage to call themselves an it professional... oh wait, they steal the info from mailing lists, employ people to fix stuff when it's broken and then don't pay them... now I remember...

On Feb 9, 2013 6:04 AM, "bad apple" <ifindthatinteresting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/02/13 20:03, Neil Stone wrote:
> What does your instinct say that this would mean?
> On Feb 8, 2013 7:54 PM, "Richard Brown" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > Hi Guys
>> >
>> > I am currently running a traceroute on bartontrees.co.uk and getting a
>> > time out problem. Is it possible to track down why this might be happening
>> > please?

Is that flat out sarcasm from Neil?! Nicely played sir, +1 metapoints or
whatever :]

(And I'm genuinely not being sarcastic in return). Neil's completely
right, maybe you could, oh, I don't know, call them? Or check, fix and
re-test at your end? Where the broken stuff probably is?

Words fail me. I'm seriously impressed that certain members of this list
even manage to find the on button on the front of their workstations
every morning...

Regards

(apologies, been super busy recently - hope to return to my usual
passive/aggressive caustic posts as soon as possible)