Re: [LUG] Linux - viruses etc

On 06/02/13 09:52, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Your best bet is to identify the spam by simply looking at the subject
and sender /before/ opening the email and deleting them there and then.

Gordon

Which is what I do. It is normally easy to recognise them from the title and/or the name of the sender in which case I don't open them, they just get deleted.

Your spam input seems very high. Here am I grumbling about fewer than ten a week. If it gets too high I must do something like change my email address, though it can be a pain to let people know.

Neil