Re: [LUG] Android external storage

Quoting tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 24/01/13 08:57, tom wrote:
Well android 3.2 and upwards...
http://drippler.com/updates/share/nexus-media-importer-savior-nexus-users

Tom te tom te tom

And where can I pre-order a Nexus4?
Tom te tom te tom

You can pick one up today if you went to the O2 store. However they seem to have hiked the price up to £399! :-/

I wish Google would allow pre-orders on the Play Store (just do it first come first served). In the end I was offered a few month old Galaxy S3 for £200 so I got that instead of waiting. If I hadn't have been offered that I would have probably kept waiting for the Nexus 4 to come into stock on the Play Store.

Rob