Re: [LUG] website - more updates

On 3 January 2013 22:19, paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am not sure what you mean by "Like the bad all days of email. "

email initially was disconnected Island I distantly remember. i.e. a
pretty shitty experience like IRC is nowadays.

> we are making progress with regard to web content.   The IRC channel
> works fine,  This is Neil Stones department not mine I just chat there.

I find the choice between OFTC and Freenode tiresome. Having separate
chat networks fragments the opensource community totally unnecessarily
imo.

> Any help or articles for the site welcome btw,

If there is a git backend I'll contribute. Don't have the energy to
battle through Drupal forms.

Btw I'm collecting tips I find upon http://dabase.com/tips which has a
git backend and allow anonymous commits. It also has an RSS feed. You
are welcome to take/modify/syndicate/ignore any of the content.

Kind regards,