Re: [LUG] The mp3 player thing ...

my mum had aubile account sometime ago.

the solution i found was to have virtual copy of windows 2003
(virtualbox) and install  Goldwave 5.08 audio software.

have a look here on this forum long discussion about goldwave etc

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/589613

it did work but was a bit painful leaving the computer overnight to
convert them from .aa too .mp3 DRM removed like.